Ranking will only apply to categories that exist in the official GAMMA events.
Ranking points will always round up or down to a maximum of 2 decimal numbers.
Ranking decay (4 Year Cycle): Each Year (from the day the competitor received the ranking points of an event) a deduction applies to the ranking points equal to 25%
Ranking will be applied only to categories with a minimum of seven (7) Competitors
Ranked Championships Evaluation
Championships are evaluation based on the following facts:
• Number of competitors (total)
• Number of competitors participated outside the host country
• Number of Continental/World Level Judges and Referee
An event may also be removed from the ranking status with executive committee decision if none of the GAMMA level requirements are met.
Ranking Points Base Values
• 1st place: 70 points
• 2nd place: 50 points
• 3rd place: 30 points
• 5th place: 20 points
• Fight Won: 8 points / per fight won
• Participation: 4 points
* in the case of a draw with 3rd and 4rth place instead of repasage 30 points will be awarded to both these places)
Ranked Championship Values (Event Factor)
The base values will be multiplied with the Event Factor to have the final ranking points.
• 2 GAMMA Accredited Competiton
• 3 World Cup
• 6 Continental Championships
• 8 Invitational Events (World Games, Martial Art Games)
• 10 GAMMA World Championship